Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

BBTB2 challenge



                                                     Bunny or Chick????
   BBTB2  is having a challenge right now and you have a choice of a bunny or a chick.  I love bunnies but I decided to do a little chick. I made an 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 card. Underneath the little chicky is an action wobble.  Gosh I love those wobbles, they make any card fun!!!!  Below is a list of the craft goodies I used to make this card.


1~Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
2~flowers from Prima
3~Easter stamp from Jaded Blossoms..Easter Treat set
4~Pro markers
5~MS gold embossing powder
6~heat gun
7~Action Wobble
8~faux pearls
9~DCWV papers
10~Ranger distress inks
11~small paper flowers from stash
12~ATG gun
13~adhesive
     
       Hope you enjoyed the card, thanks for looking in. If you want to check the Bitten By the Bug2 challenge...go here .
                                             Happy Crafting~~Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment