Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dotty For You Accordion card

   Boy, it has been a few days since I have posted........ been real busy.  Husband has had a lot of doctor appointments, I have had the grandchildren a lot lately, and of course Spring cleaning has begun.  But I finally managed to get in some crafting time:))
  I just got in the Dotty for You papers from Close To My Heart ( $5.00 with a purchase of $35.00 or more, savings of 14.95!!!).  So I took out my new favorite cartridge  Cricuts' Art Philosophy (Exclusive to Close To My Heart)  and decided to make this card after going through some of the blogs that I bookmarked.  The card I chose I found the tutorial on She's a Sassy Ladies blog here

 Here is another view to show the inside accordion I made with Martha Stewart score board.
Supplies used:
Cricut Art Philosophy
Glue dots
atg gun
1" MB Treasurista butterfly- yellow
Tim Holtz distress ink, Barn door red
Close To My Heart...Dotty for You paper
CTMH Cheer up Stamp
Martha Stewart Score board
Close to MY Heart liquid glass
I hope you like it, stop by again and if you would like to purchase the AR cartridge or these beautiful papers or any of the other wonderful CTMH products, message me or go right to my website 24/4 and browse the online catalog and place your order:)   here.   http://cathyplus5.myctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment