Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

700 Images, OH MY!! Get ARTISTE here!!

       Close To My Heart's
     Cricut Artiste Cartridge

If you have not heard anything about this new cartridge...Then let me tell you it is AWESOME!!  It is like 6 cartridges in one, not exaggerating!  There are so many projects and different cards, it is unbelievable.  It comes with 3 stamp sets that coordinate with it.  You can just look at the stamp and go to the image on the cartridge, cut it out and the stamp fits PERFECTLY!!!  The stamp has the size you need to cut the image right on the packaging:)

It also comes with 3 sheets of chip board, with banners, mini album pages and more.
So what are you waiting for ???   Go to my website and browse the new Fall and Winter catalog and order your Artiste cartridge, Available August1st, although i have heard of others getting it now!  here is my online shop  http://cathyplus5.myctmh.com

Happy crafting cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment