Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
Welcome to the 100 cricut cartridge Blog Hop:) For this months hop the four cartridges I chose to use were Wrap It Up, Art Philosophy, Happily Ever After and Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art.
The second card is from Art Philosophy.
It was very simle but it makes a quick, nice looking card. I use the card function and cut the card out, which has starscut out, all I had to do is cut out some more stars in 3 different sizes and add shadows to them with colonial white card stock from Close to My Heart and I used the Sonoma papers. I then added a couple rhinestone diamonds an antique buttin embellishment and ribbin and Treny twine.
Next you should go to Lisa's
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
- Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
- Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
- Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Lisa Chamberlain http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Jenn Lorist
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Teresa http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
- Tammy http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
- Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/