Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Girl


Happy Thursday everyone.  Did you all make it through the Holidays ok?  I know my Christmas was Wonderful!!  I love having my children all together at home.  Having the grandchildren there too is a fabulous bonus!!   Love them to pieces.   
Well today is my day to post for Jen's Digi stamps. I just love her stamps, so so cute :)  Today, even though it is not Christmas and it has passed us by, I still wanted to do a Holiday image, so I chose "Christmas Girl".  You can purchase her here.  I hate to see the Holidays end.



I used pink Core'dinations card stock for the base, for this Center Step card.  I started with a 5 and 1/2 by 11 card base.   Measured one inch in on both sides of the card and then cut from the one inch mark to the 6 and 1/2 inch mark..... Scored at 5 and 1/2 inches in between the cut lines and then scored at 1" and 2" and then 6 and 1/2".  Mountain valley fold and there is your center step card.
You can see the tutorial at SplitCoast Stampers here.

I used the red Stickles for her ear rings.


(love these flowers)

( I used the stickles here on the hearts and berries)


Supplies used:
Core'dinations card stock
Christmas patterned paper from stash
Letraset Promarkers
Stampin Up red. marker
Stampin up Holly Stamp
CTMH  Honey marker
red Stickles
1/2 pearls
Prima flowers
red ribbon
star dust Stickles
red 1/2 pearls
Stampin up large oval punch
ctmh stamp
Dcwv metallic paper

I hope you like todays' card, I am happy with how it came out.  I still need a lot of practice with the markers, but I am having fun trying.

Happy Crafting........Cathy

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome, Cathy!! I love the design!! You did a fabulous job coloring her...she looks amazing!! The flowers are a beautiful touch!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete