Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CONSULTANT PROMOTION and a MINI

 Hello to all my crafting happy bloggy friends!!  Today I wanted to show you a little of a Mini album I have been working on, using the Buzz and Bumble paper pack from Close To My Heart/  It is one of my favorite paper packs this month.  I really am having a fun tome working on it. Anxious to do another one , only this time I am going to use the Chantilly paper pack,

Before I get started on my mini, I just want to remind you there is a promotion going on right now that you can get April, May June and July's Stamps of the month for FREE when you join my team as a CLOSE TO MY HEART  consultant.  with as little as $49.00 you can get your srtater kit, and be on your way to getting a great discount, a manageble sale requirement and sharing your love of creating with others.  all you need to do is go to my website and click on opportunities and you are on your way.  There is loads of support and you can be part of my team "Mainely Hearts".  if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.  http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com
NOW TO THE MINI...
This is the cover to my mini/......


page 1, with pockets and tags...

 Page three and fold out page with matting and a Waterfall element...

page 4 with Mat and slide out mat....

 Page 5 is a Slider card element, with side slideout mats as well...



Page 6 has several mats..
page 7 has 3 different size mats with arrows as the tab...


and page 8 is in the works:)))

thanks for visiting , hope you like my project

Happy Crafting ~~~~ Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cathy, your mini is amazing!! I love the beautiful design!! All of the details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete