Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project Inspirations: Mini Album

Good morning, I wanted to share with you a video from Close To My Heart, highlighting a feature of the new and soon to be released Artbooking cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart.


Learn how to create an 8" × 5" mini album from start to finish using an eclectic array of papers, stamped images, and Cricut® shapes from Close To My Heart.



             

So, what do you think?? I know I can not wait to get mine and start creatinf little and big minis and scrapbook pages, with the simple click of a button.

Visit my websit ena look around, I have a gathering opened on my website..Cathy's christmas in July ..click join buttoon to start shopping:)  make sure to check back August 1st to order your Artbooking Cartridge!!
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Have a great day, Happy crafting~~ Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment