Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Order you Artbooking Cartridge here !!

Hooray!!
Finally the Close To My Heart new Fall and Winter Idea Book nad Catalog is here :)


And with it is the arrival of the new Cricut cartridge exclusive to Clost To My Heart....ARTBOOKING!!




For 99 dollars you get this awesome cartridge that comes with 3 coordinating CTMH Stamp sets...and 3 coordinating sheets of chipboard shapes!!  And If you purchase it during the month of August, you will get the August stamp of the month (a $17.95 set) for absolutely FREE...that's 4 stamp sets in all!!!  How awesome is that??

If you can get a frined or 2 to order along with you and let me submit the order for you, if it is over $150.00 you will be elligible to get $25.00 in free select  Product and if you can get your order total to $250.00, then you are eligible for $0.00 in free product as well as a 50% off a product...which could be the artbooking cartridge!! How cool is that or maybe you would like one of the Hostess bundles at 50% 0ff, such as the one below...
Also, if you are interested in getting a discount on all the fine CTMH products and earning yourself 50% of cartridges and product, as well as getting your hands on new product a month before your customers.. then Join my team now , by clicking on the opportunities tab on my website,  for as little as $49.00 you can get started with the Essentials kit shown below

So what are you waiting for??  get started now!!!

Head to my website here, and have fun shopping!!!


Happy Crafting~~ Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment