Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Dump truck wrapper

 Good evening friends, before I show you my most recent craft, I want to remind you of the November Stamp of the Month for Close To My Heart.  Shop with us and get this adorable stamps set for $5 with a 50 dollar or more purchase, (before tax and shipping) or purchase it out right for $17.95.
  While you are there...check out the items in the Holiday gift guide...




Now for the hershey bar wrapp I made for a customer for a little boys birthday party... the theme is construction vehicles and they wanted dump trucks for the wrapper...

Voila... I used the Cricut for the yellow piece (Art Philosophy) the rest I did free hand or with punches and corner rounder..
that's it, hope you like and will come back again.
Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the wrapper is so cute!! I absolutely love it!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this time of affectation, the author has composed each word with his entire being filled it.
    towing service Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete