Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

AHSC# 42

Hello all you crafty people..are you ready for another fun challenge?  Ioday It was a snow day and so I decided to put my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge together.

What I did was make a birthday card for my future daughter in law.  I used papers from a DCWV paper pack I got from Christmas. Being a snowy day,,,I really neede some sunshine and flowers to remind myself Spring IS coming.
I also :
Artiste cartridge to make a daisy and some rolled flowers, I also got the branch of leaves fro Artiste too
3 Girl Jam teal ribbon
Martha Stewart branch punch
CTMH Happy Birthday stamp.
CTMH twine
small butterfly punch
random bling from stash

Here is a close up of the flowers I made.

Why dont you play along?? head over to the AHSB  and link up your project...it is all about having fun.
By for now..Cathy

Close To My Heart's
Stamp of the Month!!!
$5.00 with qualifying purchase!!


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty papers!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card !! Anyone who knows me, knows I love roses(and all flowers), so it does not surprise me that I am so taken with this card !! LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Really love it, and know your future DIL will love it too. Colors are really striking, and it just looks like a piece of art. Great job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete