Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Tuesday challenge


Today's challenge

"Write" a Note - Anything goes with a writing instrument

 (pen, crayon, pencil etc..)

Good day and welcome to the Cuttin' and Stampin' Tuesday Challenge.  This weeks challenge is done using the Paper Smooches stamp set - Just a Note... and papers and stickers from the Maggie Holmes collection.


what I have for you today is a gift for a friend...A card to give to her and a gift of 4 3x3 note cards in a paper box wit a small pencil inside.  I did not google how to make the box, just did some trial and error...

Here is the card first...


here is a close up of the homemade flower


then I made the 3x3 cards


then I finished of the box to put the note cards in


I also added a small pencil inside the box


And lastly, a picture of all the goodies together...


I hope enjoyed the post. please stop by the Cuttin' and Stampin' Store and  get some of these fun papers and Paper Smooches stamps.. and  get your Challenge on here
thanks for stopping by...
Please come back again!!
be Crafty...Cathy




.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project!! I love the designs of everything!! The flowers look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the project. Wonderful creativity & detail. Especially like the flower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it very much.... Love the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project - what a nice gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable box and notecards! Vickie, C&S Green DT

    ReplyDelete