Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Close To My Idea book , get ready to shop!!

Well, the New Idea book for Spring and Summer went live

 yesterday..Have you had a chance to check it out??? below

is a picture of February's Stamp of the Month, a $17.95 D

 size stampset that can be yours for $5.00 with a quallifying

 $50.00 order!! Also get 2 packs of qualifying Card stock and

 you get a FREE New Embossing folder!! that is right..Close

 to My Heart now has embossing folders!!! Annnd, now you

 can get your own idea book online for $3.95 with your

 online order!!! soooo you ready to start shopping??? head

 to my website HERE

STAMP OF THE MONTH




HAVE FUN SHOPPING

cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment