Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Free Close to My Heart cartridge set!!!


Here's how...... Join my team for $99.00 and get all you see below..annnnd you can get...drum rolllllllll


Alllll this ....
a Cricut collection of your choice..including, a cartridge with 700 images...3 acrylic stamp sets that coordinate with the cartridge and 3 sheets of fun chip board stapes that coordinate with the cartridge you choose!!!! ( this collection sells for 99 dollars a set)
When you say???  Any time in April, join my team, enjoy getting 22% off your purchases and get 22% of your sales!! get to see and play with product before the public gets too, have fun meeting new crafters and playing with a great line of products!!!  I would love to have you on my team!!!  I will be waiting to hear from you!!!

Happy Crafting!!!
Cathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment