Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cuttin' & Stampin' 14-13 quilt week Challenge


Cuttin' & Stampin's 14-13 Quillt week Challenge!

Good morning everyone, are you ready for another challenge?  This weeks challenge has to do with quilts..soo fun.  For the  quilt challenge, I decided to make a pattern I saw on the internet, I am not  quilter so I had to browse around for a pattern.  It involved cutting a bunch of 0ne inch pieces of paper and following a certain pattern.. here is what I came up with...

For this weeks project we are using Studio Calico's Lemon Lush paper pad and embellishments.. what a fun, bright, Springtime paper pack!  Below are the product I used in my card today.






I hope this inspired you to give the challenge a go and then you can head over to the Cuttin'' & Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store, and please do not forget to check out the other Design Team members and see what they come up with and leave them some love :))))
thanks for stopping by, please come back again.

Cathy 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The quilt background looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt background and card.

    ReplyDelete