Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Free Cricut Cartridge!!! 700 images!!!!

FREE
Free
Free
Free!!!
That's Right FREE!!!  You can get a free Cricut cartridge. 700 images..that is like getting 3 cartridges in one, and tomorrow is your last chance to get it so if you are on the fence...you gotta JUMP!!!

the new  ARTBOOKING..great for doing scrap book layouts and mini albums as well as cards!!

ARTISTE...great for any occasion..scrapbooking, card making and loads of 3D boxes and bags

ART PHILOSOPHY...ALSO CAN BE USED IN LAYOUTS,cards, tags and more



Each comes with 3 sets of stamps that coordinate as well as 3 sheets of chipboard pieces.  and each set sells for $99.00 each but is yours FREE for signing up with Close To My Heart.. apply for your kit with $300.00 worth of product for $99.00 Today, don't wait, you will be thrilled you did. head to my website here and get started.

happy crafting...Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment