Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Free CTMH Cartridge set!!!


FREE!!
Yes you heard me correctly, you can have a free cricut cartridge collection of your choice.  Join my team!! Easy Peasy and sooo much fun.  Spend $99.00 for the starter kit


Click on the link below for details on what is included in the kit and some of the benefit.

you will have your own free website , dicount on all your purchases and 22% commission on your sales too. Loads of educational help as well as a great group of Divas to guide you on your new adventure.  Not to mention you get to play with paper.  Near or far from me...no matter, anyone can be a consultant..
And if it is not for you, no worries, no commitment or contracts, just keep the free cartridge set and consultant kit and move on:)  sound good??
Join me now, would love to have you!!!
cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment