Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2014





Opportunity is Knocking!!!



Are you a scrapbooker or card maker, or just love to play

with paper?? would you like to Join my team but are afraid

 of the commitment??? Well fear not..no contracts to sign, no 
long term commitment, you can take advantage of this

 months awesome incentive to join...400 dollars worth of

 product which includes a cricut cartridge of your choice, all

 for $99 and walk away with no further responcibilities..or

 you can do what I did and stick around and have fun, make

 a hobby of it..Or even make a career..totally up to you... 

message me on Facebook and we'll talk


Before you go..check out the cartridges below..one of the sets is yours FREE just for joining, or head right to my website and click on the "What we Do" tab and get started...Here




Happy crafting...Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Cathy- I did the candy dots and there was a slight smell but not a lot but I do not know if it would bother your birds. So I would say wait till it warms up a bit and do it when you don't have to worry about your feathered friend. But they are alot of fun to do- just takes time. :)

    ReplyDelete