Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gate fold Easel card

Gate fold easel card


Hello crafters, this month at Close to My heart they have a great paper pack..Free To Be Me, which will be gone after the 31st.  With a purchase of $50.00 or mor you get the pack for $5.00 (retail $11.99)  Time is running out if you want to get yours.

Here is the gate fold easel card I made..it is folded and closed with a belly band~~


Below is the diagram for the card I got at the "Frugal Crafter Blog"
All you need to do is cut a 4 x 5 1/2 mat for the easel part of the card..mat it and decorate it.

Here is the belly band..I added grass to it so it would blend in to the card..


And here is the card opened up..


and a close up of the inside.


I hope you liked the card, I love these papers, will be disappointed when they are gone. so bright and fun..love the color combo.  If you would like to get yours..head to my website and grab yours before they are gone...

Happy Crafting~~ Cathy

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! What a fun design!! I love how you added grass to the band - so creative!! The papers are beautiful!! This is just fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete