Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

CTMH Club



Good afternoon everyone.. this weekend was my gathering of card maker/scrapbookers who have joined a club to earn FREE product through Close To My Heart.  There are 12 women all of which committed to purchasing atleast $15.00 each month  for a period of 12 months and in return, they all get a turn being the hostess and earn free rpoduct.. they have all atleast received 40 dollars or more and 1/2 price item.  We gather for an afternoon and laugh and create and share.. we have 2 more months left and then I will be starting another round.  If you think you would like to get in on this .let me know,  you may not be able to be here in person, but you can place your orders and have a turn being the hostess, and I can mail ou out the card pieces and you can put your card together at home.

I am posting today to show you waht we worked on in class.  We did 4 different cards..Herringbone, side step, center step, and starburst.  I used the CTMH Brushed papers and a few of the new stamp sets...

Herringbone

Stapburst

center step

side step (not finished embellishing yet)

As you can see, we had some fun cards to make.. Hope you will decide to join us!!
If you would like to check out the catalog, or place an order..here is my website


here is the stamp of the month, which you can purchase for $5.00 with a purchase of $50.00 or more!!!

COMIN SOON!!

ARTFULLY SENT Cricut cartridge
The carmakers DREAM!!!

save your pennies!!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. All of your cards are so beautiful!! The herringbone pattern looks awesome!! Fabulous job on all of them!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete