Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Here!!!



The NEW Close To My Heart 2014-2015 Idea book is now HERE.  All those new 250 products (minus one) are ready for you to view and purchase!!!!   Take your time browsing, you will not want to miss a thing.  and when you are all done browsing shop shop away.

The Minus one item I am sad to say is the much awaited Artfully sent Cricut cartridge.  Provo Craft says it will be available around the first of September...I can NOT wait!!  If you are a card maker you are going to love it!!

Here are a few pictures from convention I wanted to share with you.


August Stamp of the month
yours for $5 with purchase of $50.00 or more



Happy shopping
Cathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment