Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Holiday Planners

Happy Saturday everyone,  Did anyone do anything crafty today?
I did, I decided to try a couple Holiday planners I saw on Pinterest.  I just love Pinterest, you can find soooo many different things to do with paper!!! Well check out the adorable Holiday p;anner I made with the Close To My Heart paper pack.....You can purchase here


View one of the planner, I used a magnet for the closure, but the tutorial I followed had a brad,and silver elastic band to hold it closed


View 2..the planner opened up, you have 4 pockest with each having a different list and there is also a pen holder and calendar of December on the end.
The lists include
1-Stocking stuffer list
2- Oct, Nov, December to do list
3-cards to send list
4-Christmas Gift Lists



View 3..A better view of the pen and back flap.


Here is another planner I put together
Front view...


Back view...
pocket for receipts

Inside view...

phew, that is it for pictures.
Now I will share a link to the tutorial I found for the top planner, she did a real good tutorial

Have a great day..Happy Crafting
Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Cathy I love these, thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so fabulous!! What a great idea!! Love the papers and details!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete