Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Close To My Heart's January Campaigns

First of all i want to wish each and everyone one of you a Healthy, prosperous and happy New Year.  I am looking forward to a nice quiet uneventful year, with lots of craft time!!!

  Close to my heart as a new awesome tote...check it out..

Add it to your wish list!!
Also they have 2 awesoem campaigns you are going to love!!  there is no better time to host a gathering.....



Get Ready for January Campaigns
We have two great campaigns running in January that are sure to get your year off to a great start! Our National Papercrafting Month campaign will feature the Year >> Noted paper kit. The kit comes with an exclusive stamp set, colorful B&T Duos™ papers, and golden foil stickers all designed to make it easy for you to capture your memories as they happen, especially when paired with the new My Creations™ kraft mini book. With a $50 purchase, you can add the Year >> Noted paper kit to your order for just $5, or you can add the paper kit AND the kraft mini book to your order for just $10!





 
You will also be able to boost your bookings during January with the Extra! Extra! Hostess Rewards promotion, which offers an extra $30 in Hostess Rewards to your hostesses when their Gathering sales reach at least $350. That means that a hostess whose Gathering reaches $350 in sales will earn $90 in free products instead of the normal $60—that’s 50% more free Hostess Rewards!



I hope you will take the time to check out my website and consider hosting a gathering...thanks
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


Happy crafting
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment