Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cuttin' & Stampin' challenge #5 Valentines





Good morning everyone and welcome to my Cuttin' & Stampin' Design Team Challenge  post.
Valentine's Day:  using~ Authentique Crush & Lawn Fawn Bee Mine stamp & sequins, listed below






Here now are the cards I made using these wonderful products...


for the first card, I stamped onto the 6x6 piece of paper from the Authentique paper pack, then used some of the journaling paper and some Pretty blue ribbon and light blue bling.  I also used some of the flower sequins  and made a flower for the bee:)

Card #2.. I decided to go with the journal cards and hearts from the stamp set, some checkered ribbon and the sequins aswell as the sequins again.  love the red and black...works great for valentines. 

Hope you like my cards....for any of the products and more go here
 and I hope to see you enter our challenge here

Have a great day and please come back
Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Cathy!! I love the designs!! The papers are so pretty!! You did a fabulous job on both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are Gorgeous!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete