Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Close To My Heart Inspiration

Good evening friends, how are you all doing this evening?  Typpically on Memorial Day weekend I and my family are all away for the weekend camping and cooking out with family and friends, but not this year.  This year my hubby and I were home alone, just relaxing.  Although I did make a little time to make a couple of cards.  

The cards were made using the new paper packs..Blossom and Taste of Summer.

the products used here:
CTMH Taste of Summer Paper Pack
CTMH Keep Your Chin UP Stamp
CTMH purple gems
CTMH Honey Card stock
CTMH Gypsy ink
MS branch punch
Assorted flowers from my stash
Purple check Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Cricut Cuttle bug\Darice emboss folder


for this card I used ...
CTMH Blossom paper pack
CTMH Sunset and Glacier card stock
CTMH clear sparkles
CTMH scallop shape white chipboard
CTMH stamp set  Just to Say
CTMH Topiary ink
 white lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon
blue ribbon from Hobby Lobby

So that is my CTMH inspiration for today.  Most of the products used you can find on my websit...

Hope you have a great evening.
Please come back and visit again :)
Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! Love the designs and the details!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete