Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

HIMCR #208 - LOL! Lots of Layers! (July 18th)

HIMCR #208 - LOL! Lots of Layers! July 18th


Happy Saturday everyone, and welcome to Hiding In MY Craft Room's # 208 challenge.  This week is LOTS of Layers.

This weeks' sponsor is Hiding In My Craft Room and the prize is...To be Determined


For my project this week I did a Triple Stamp card. It is a A2 size card (4 1/2 by 5 1/2) each layer is 1/4 inch smaller as you go along...
I used all Close to My Heart Products...inks stamps and card stock.

I took the 3 layesr of white Cardstock and used washi tape to hold them together and stamped all around, then I carefully removed the washi tape and then matted them on the card and it gives the card a lot of dimension as well as layers.  


I then added some bling and some twine. 
I hope you like this.
Now we would like for you to give a layered project a try and share with us.  Head over to the Hiding in My Craft Room blog, check out the other DT projects for some inspiration..thanks for looking in:)
Cathy





2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the triple stamping!! The colors are so pretty!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete