Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

New Artistry is HERE!!!!


Happy Sunday morning!! Did you know you can now order the NEW Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge "Artistry"??  Well you can, as well as a few NEW products from the adorable new line of papers in the Zoe Paper pack



The New Annual catalog will be going live September 1st but there are a few products that are available to you right NOW!!


Zoe is one of the new papers. in the upcoming Annula catty and the set is Adorable!!  Fun and available now



and check out the constant campaign for August!!
So much fun new and exciting.


Please take a moment to head to my website and take a look around I would LOVE to help you out!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment