Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New club starting!!





next month the New Annual Close To My Heart catalog comes out and I will be starting another Club. So looking for those who are interested this time around. You do NOT have to be local..you can place your orders online and still have your turn to be a hostess and receive FREE and possibly discounted Merchandise!!! No house cleanng or shopping to get ready for a party..I do all the work, when it is your turn just invite your friends to add on the the girls already in the club to boost your gathering total andyour commitment would be 25 dollars a month for 6 months....so who is in??????? message  me! heart emoticon heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment