Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Zoe is the new girl in town..


Zoe is the new girl in town at Close To My Heart!!  She is Lovely!!


And you want to know what else is new???

New Marker storage!  And during the month of August..if you purchase the new Marker organizer..you will recieve the Stamp set , My Acrylix Balloon wishes Free!!

Also there is an organizer for the bling and things..

I would love for you to check out my website, and see some of the new products, and while you are there, there is a bunch of retiting products which will be disappearing at the end of the month..while supplies last..

Click on Cathy's gathering before you check out ;)
thanks for peeking in
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment