Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

another Cutie KaToodle

Hello crafters, Hope you had a nice weekend, sad to see it go so fast.  On a good note I did get some crating time and so I thought I would share a couple cards I got to put together.

The first is a card I made, 6x6, using Close t0 My  Heart paper Kaleidoscope. I used the file form KaDoodle Bug Designs...Cutie KaToodles ~ Honey Wheelbarrow Bear..


 The second card I made using a digital image I think is a Whimsy stamp. which I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I last the paper with the marker  numbers I used though, sorry.

 

The stamp is from Close to My Heart and the flowers from my stash, and the papers are from CTMH and my stash of scraps/  

hope you like what I had to share, have a great weekend...what is left..
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Your bear is just the sweetest! Fun design!
    Your second card is just as sweet! Darling image!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so adorable!! I love the sweet bear!! The little fairy is so cute!! Love the colors and details of both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete