Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 27, 2016

Double z card tutorial

Hello crafters. Happy Monday! Today I am going to do a quick post, sharing a couple of Double Z cards I made using Ka Doodle Bug Designs files... Surfin' starfish . and Summer Lovin' Penguins.


---------------------------


Card instructions are as follows

Card base.. 5 by 11"
strip of coordinating or same cardstock~ 1 and 1/4 by 11  scored at 2 and 3/4 and 5 and 1/2
mats for the card base~ 2 @ 2 and 1/2 by 4 and 3/4 and one at 4 and 3/4  by 5 and 1/4
Pattern paper~  2 @ 2 and 1/4 by 4 and 1/2 and one at 4 and 1/2 by 5.

Matting for the strip can be either card stock or designer paper~ 2 @ 1 by 2 and 1/2 and one at  1 by 5 and 1/4

I hope these instruction help.. I have a feeling I will be making more of these.lol
Happy Crafting
Cathy 




No comments:

Post a Comment