Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

KBD Fishing girl

Hello there fellow crafters. Cathy here and I am posting for KaDoodle Bug Designs today.  I wanted to share a card today that I think a few of you will like...you usually see cards for dads about fishing which will have the dad or dad and son on it... well what about us girls??  We fish too!!  So here is a card for the girls out there that go fishing with their dads and want to show this in a Birthday Card!! I used the KBD SVG file~ Charmkin Cuties/ Gone Fishing Girl

 Here is the inside 


I used Close To My Heart Cardstock, some scraps, CTMH stamp and ink,Helmar craft glue and Tim Holtz distess ink, white gel pen,black micron pen and. Helmar Permanent adhesive runner,

I hope you have a great day and will check out the KaDoodle Bug designs shop and leave some love before you go:)

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is way TOO cute!!She is a real cutie patootie!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. fly fishing sling packs overview

    ReplyDelete