Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2016

paper flowers

Hello fellow crafters.  I decided this weekend to make some flowers out of paper.  So to Cricut Design space and went and found a couple flower cuts I like and printed a bunch to color up with Tim Holtz distress inks. Then I used my McGill flower making tools to shape.

I then assembled a 5by7 card using Close to My Heart papers and used Helmar adhesives..


Helmar Square ZapDots and Helmar tape runner.

Thanks for looking in and have a great day.
Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are absolutely stunning!! They really pop against the black background!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I absolutely LOVE the flowers!! Gorgeous!!
    What flower die cut on the Cricut Design Space did you use?

    ReplyDelete