Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2016

A little digital fun

Happy Friday everyone...at last it is here.  Today is my turn to post a project for KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Have you seen the awesome Digital stamps from Whimsical Inklings?? Oh my goodness, such cuteness!!!



                                                 Lots of holiday and everyday images.

Today I chose the DS Stitches Bear Snowmen to color so I could get a start on Christmas cards.

I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color them..


they are so easy and fun to color!!!  Go and check out all the NEW DS images, you are sure to find something to color..bring back your childhood memories.
Have a great weekend
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment