Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

a little Pugs-N- Kisses

Happy Sunday crafting friends, I hope yo are all having a relaxing day, doing what you love.  I just wanted to stop in and share another card I made using one of KaDoodle Bug Designs' new files~
Cutie KaToodles~ Pugs-n-Kisses



I created the card using Close to My Heart products, which you can find on my website~


.Supplies:
CTMH Raspberry ink pad
CTMH Glacier thick twine
CTMH Beloved Bouquet stamp set
Sugar Rush Dots
CTMH Some Kind of Wonderful paper pack
CTMH Raspberry card stock
Zig Pen
Helmar Craft Glue 
CTMH 3d foam tape
White gel pen
CTMH inks for shading and White card stock for card base

Here is the 6x6 card all put together


Hope the little guy made you smile..have a great day!!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment