Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I hope that you will want to follow me before you leave:)) Also I am an Independant Close To My Heart Consultant. How can I help you??

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Are you ready for some Football???

Hey crafty friends, Have you seen this weeks Freebie at KaDoodle Bug Designs??  It is Cutie KaToodles Football Bear.


With the Super Bowl coming right up, I decided to snag this cutie and create a card with him.


So with the help of my Close to My Heart card stock and Designer papers  I commenced to making one and here ya go...
hope you like and you will head to Ka Doodle Bug Designs and grab yours!!!

Till next time ..keep crafting
Cathy




2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Cathy!! He's so cute!! I love the design!! Perfect for Super Bowl season!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete