Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Product Spotlight: Craft with PanPastels

Welcome and Happy Saturday!!  I am stopping by today to share a product spotlight of the Pan Pastels which are on sale at an awesome price.   At Fun Stampers Journey for the month of September, they are having a mixed media sale.  And as a new Coach there I am super excited to share this with you...
                                    
So what did you think???

Pan Pastels add beauty and a touch softness like chalk without that creepy crawly feeling chalk on your hands gives you..  Below is a quick video highlighting fun things to do with the Pan Pastels..


          

So...what did you think??  Wouldn't you like to give these techniques a try??  Well now is the perfect time.  Here is the link to my website..a good friend..LInda O' Leary is hosting a party so take a look around and if you decide like I did, to try these pan pastels..hop on to her party at check out :)

thanks for taking a look
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment