Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

Ready for Fall?

Hey crafty friends..we are looking at summer in our rear view mirror ..so sad.  I do love Fall in Maine, it is so beautiful, but not looking forward to cooler days ahead.  Today I put together a Fall card using products from Fun Stampers Journey.
 

I am loving the vibrant colors of the FSJ card stock and all the yummy ways to add texture to my cards with their sprays and inks.
Products used were:
Lemongrass CS-0019  cardstock
Sunny Days CS-0033 cardstock
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023 cardstock
Citrus Cooler CS-0089  Cardstock
Citrus cooler Splash  IP-0079
Mirror Gold Cardstock CS-0136
Journey Twine Black AC-0004
Fashion Gold AC-0292
SnapshotFrames Die set DI-0045
Pan pastel Raspberry berry JM-0111

To find these and other fun products. visit my website

Reminder this month is Mixed Media specials month

20% of select mixed media products!!
Pan Pastels
Gel Press
inks and more!!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment