Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, February 5, 2018

Join the Journey


Happy Monday crafters.  I hope you all had  wonderful weekend.  I did, I just sat at my craft table and cut svg files with my Cricut all of Sunday..and then today I spent the whole day putting pieces together.  I so love paper crafting.  
Well. today I wanted to share with you that now Fun Stampers Journey has 4 new fabulous ways to Join the Journey. Whether you want to join as a hobbyist who just wants to enjoy a %20 discount on all your purchases (EVEN SALE ITEMS!)  Or if you want to start a small business and get rewarded with 20 percent commission on every purchase including your own.  No Pressure, lowest quarterly minimum in the industry, only $150.00 a quarter!!  So easy to maintain, and NO CONTRACTS to sign!!  So I sincerely hope you will consider Joining the Fun Journey team.  I would LOVE to have you
My website is here

This month I am sharing a stamp set with you that is going to be one of my favorites!  Spring Botanicals

I love the stamps, they look so dimensional!  Here are a couple cards I created with it...



I hope you like the stamp set as much as I do..and will consider joining the Journey with me.
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

Happy Crafting
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment