Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Mother's Day cards

Good morning friends,  Cathy here this morning to share a couple Mother's Day cards I made using Fun Stampers Journey products~

Products used:
Bubble Gum CS
Whip Cream CS
Forest green CS
Sunny Day Adventure prints
Mirror gold CS
Blooming  Details die
Summer branch die
Annual Celebration stamp set
Pearls
Journey sequins Bloom Time
Forest green ink

All of the products can be purchased on my website at
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche
 this month's special is Splish Splash







4 kits to choose from

Happy crafting
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment