Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2018






Oh, wouldn't you know.. I forgot the Sweet Berry Splash had already been ordered by me and had been back ordered some time ago...I had ordered one this week and they both came in the same day...!! but guess what??? I think it is time for a giveaway for one lucky person out there!! I am going to giveaway the Sweet Berry Splash by FSJ as well as an AT stamp set ..total retail combo of $7.95 and $8.95..to the first person to make a purchase on my website today o $50.00 or more!!



funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

No comments:

Post a Comment