Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Good day ladies and gent, hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  I am just taking a little break right now so popping on to share a couple z fold cards, that I created on my Facebook page Live, with my new "Craft with Cath".  having so much fun broadcasting live and sharing my love of card making with everyone that tunes in.


If you would like to craft along with me.. follow me on Facebook, and I will be doing regular live shows on Wednesday evenings, and will pop in and surprise you all on other days.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and be safe!
Cathy
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

No comments:

Post a Comment