Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, May 25, 2018

my first haircut

Good morning friends..I have a post today on TreasureBoxDesigns FB page, and I wanted to share it here with you as well,..this is a fun file I used to create a Scrapbook page for one of my grandsons. with the file."My First Haircut Boy" If you like to create using SVG files as well as other files. Check her shop out she has ADORABLE files for cards as well as scrap pages...I will post the link below...


http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend, be safe
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment