Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Good LIfe with FSJ


Good morning and happy Sunday.  I hope today finds you all happy and healthy.  This has been a very busy summer for me.  Lots going on with family., but things seem to be calming down, so here I am back to blogger land.

Today I want to share with you a card I created using lots of new product from Fun Stampers Journey.  Recently the new catalog 2018/2019 was launched and there is sooo many new and fun product in it!!!  One of the new product that I saw and fell in love with is the DIY Hoops. They come in a package of 3. and 2 each of 3 different sizes..wooden embroidery hoops you add to your cards and layouts. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

Also the company has come out with 6 NEW and beautiful colors..

There is also 2 new collections of Printed paper... RSVP and Good Life..which have coordinating embellishments and fabulous new stamp set.



I will be stopping by again tomorrow to share more great new products with you.  For now, here are the products used in todays' creation...
DIY Hoops..AC-0378
Good Life paper...PP-0055
Rustic Rose card stock..CS-0142
Create a Bow mini Die..DI-0103
Sweet Candy Drops...AC-0275
Summer Branch Die.. DI-0162
Lemon grass CS..CS-0019
Lemongrass ink pad..IP-0022
Treat Label Die set..DI-0037
Cottage Bouquet Stamp Set..SS-0606
( the birthday Sentiment was from a retired stamp set)

If you would like to purchase any of these products used to create this card, you can find them all on my website as well as the new catalog at funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche...or by clicking on the Shop button at the top of my page.  Thanks for looking, and have a great day

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment