Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hybrid what???

     Hey Stampers did you know that Fun Stampers Journey True Fusion ink pads are a Hybrid ink?? A blend of Pigment and dye ink.. they have vibrant colors and archival features of a pigment ink and ease of use and the fast drying features of a dye ink..all in one ink pad. Saving you money and takes up less space!!


Fun Stampers Journey now has some new colors as well!! 

Several new fabulous colors to add to your paper creations..with coordinating ink pads and Silks and splashes!!

Head on over to my website and check them out and while you are there take advantage of the Prepped to Play specials on our Mixed media!!
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche
 Happy Crafting ~Cathy






No comments:

Post a Comment