Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Prepped to play with Pan Pastels

Happy Saturday friends.
So what is on your craft desk this week ?  I have some Fun Stampers Journey Pan Pastels that I am going to play with.  Did you know they are on sale right now at Fun Stampers Journey??  Yes!!  They are 20 percent of, as well as other mixed media product til the end of the month.

Pan Pastels are regularly $49.95 but right now they are $39.96!!  What a great time to add to your collection or give them a try!!
Just pop on over to my FSJ website and click on the Prepped to Play tab and check out all the fun mixed media goodies.
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

meanwile here are a few cards created with Pan pastels, and paints and stencils. all of which are on special!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great crafty weekend...
Cathy
Fun Stampers Journey coach #11002

No comments:

Post a Comment