Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

1st Panda Tear bear


I just wanted to do a quick post on the first Panda Tear bear I made today with the Mulberry paper I purchased from The Beary Scrap store.  It is maybe a little rough around the edges, but I hope to get better with practice:)   Happy Crafting, Cathy

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Your tear bear is adorable! Great job on making it look so fuzzy and cuddly. I am not familiar with this technique so I will have to go check out the Beary Scrap store. Thanks for sharing. -Tami

    I have a give-a-way going on. Please stop by and enter if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sold me on these, I just ordered my first paper today, so I'm anxious to get started. I saw this panda while I was at the site, it's adorable and you did a great job on your's.

    ReplyDelete