I am thrilled today to announce my blog has been awarded the Liebster award, by Liz from Decade of Scraps at http://decadeofscraps.blogspot.com so please go check her out and give her some love for me.
Here is a little Award information: Liebster is German meaning "Dearest"- the award is a Share the Love arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers that have less than 200 followers. I fall into that category and am hoping not to qualify again:) I love sharing what I do, and blogging and hopping around to see all the great talent and projects to get inspired.
Below are the requirements of the Award recipients:
1) Thank the ward presenter on your blog.
2) Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3) Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
4) present the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5) Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
April 8th 2011,I started my blog and it has taken me a while to get followers, because it is all new to me, April 8th, I started crafting too and it has been a long learning, but fun experience. I am still learning, I feel like a sponge and I want to try and to learn everything, I am so addicted.lol A work in progress. SSOooooo, without further ado... here are my 5 choices:
1) Kathy over at http://kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com
2) Brenna over at http://brennasblitherings.blogspot.com
3)Lawren over at http://ahobby-holic.blogspot.com
4)Cathie over at http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com
5)Kimberly over at http://berlykim37.blogspot.com
Thank you again Liz for choosing me, I hope to inspire more people to visit me and that others will go visit the 5 I chose and give them some love
happy crafting Cathy