Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Easter Hilda Hippo


   Hello my crafty friends, did everyone have a great weekend??  I know I did, I got to make a few cards and that is always a fun thing.  I got to make a few Easter cards and I had an order for 10 Thank you cards.  I was lucky enough to get most of them done.

   The card I have to show you this evening is one I made with one of the Tear Bear Critters, named Hilda Hippo.  I get my patterns from the Beary Scrap.  She is made with hand made Mulberry paper that is very fibrous and makes cute little furry friends to on my cards.  After I put her together, I put together a card made with DCWV papers, I believe the paper is from the  Blossoms and Butterflies stack .  I used The Create a Critter Cricut cartridge for the basket cut, a small punch for the eggs,Cricut Alphabet cartridge, ribbon and my atg gun.

     I hope you enjoyed the card today:)))
   
     Happy Crafting~~  cathy

2 comments:

  1. This is OMG cute!!! You are so good at this. I am so proud of you! Excellent job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Hilda Hippo is so cute!! What a fabulous card!! I just love this!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete