Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

birthday cards


 Teddy Tear bear celebrates  his birthday with Close to my Heart Stella papers and balloons from Cricuts Elmo Party cartridge.

 Penny Penquin is celebrating with assorted scrap papers and stickers from Jolee, that I won from EK Success brands giveaway.

Hilda hippo is celebrating on DCWV papers and Cricui Art Philosophy cartridge flowers.

Hope you like the cards, I was celebrating today...I finally made it passed 100 followers:))
Happy Crafting~~ Cathy

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO, congrats on the 100 members!!!
    Your cards are amazing!!! love the penguin...
    I think I might have to get some of this product to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are all so amazing and gorgeous, Cathy!! I just love the adorable animals!! They are so sweet!! Congrats on hitting 100!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete