Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I just want to post a very Happy Easter to all my friends and family old and new.  Today I have all my children and grand children here for a ham dinner that is smelling oh so good right now:)  Today our Lord was resurrected and conquered death for us...thank you.

Today is also my one year blogaversary!!!!  One year ago I embarked  on a new journey. It has been fun, I got to meet and talk to some wonderful people, saw tons of inspiration  and talent.I also learned a bunch of great techniques learned neat tips and purchased a bunch of great new products,  What a great ride.  I have learned and grown a lot in my own talent.  Thank you everyone.  I have gained 97 followers, had hoped to at least hit 100 or more,  still a work in progress I guess:)

I also want to post Close To My Hearts' April Stamp of the month, so you can add to your stamp collection. It is a wonderful set, As I am sure you will,agree.  If you would love to add this set you may go to my website by clicking here and submitting your order, if you have any questions leave a comment here and I will be sure to get back to you......Thank you and happy crafting!!!   Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment